Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 1-Device 1 year - Digital Download Software
Kaspersky Internet Security 1 Device 1 Year
This item is Digital Download Software and will be emailed within 24Hrs
(Please make sure your email is correct)
No returns or refunds on this item.
- Includes Anti-Virus and Firewall
- Secure you communication whenever you go online
- Keeps you safe from viruses, attacks, fraud, snoopers and more
- Helps you protect your PC, Mac and Android phones & Tablets
- Protects your privacy - by blocking phishing, tracking and spying
- Adds an extra layer of security for online shopping and banking
- Makes it easy to protect kids - via Parental Control on PC & Mac
- Helps your devices to keep performing as they were designed to
- Simplifies your Security - with easy-to-use, online set up and control
Kaspersky Internet Security delivers premium protection from online threats to your identity, your money and your family, giving you the freedom to bank, shop, play and share without worry.
Protects your PC, Mac Computers and Android Smartphones & Tablets against malware and Internet threats with help from KSN cloud
Kaspersky’s innovative, multi-level approach to protection combines the real-time efficiency of the cloud with powerful security technologies on your devices to deliver a faster, more effective response to cybercrime activities and evolving threats before they can cause harm to you or your devices. Kaspersky Internet Security ensures you’re always free to bank, shop, play and share without worry.
Secures online banking and shopping activities with award-winning Safe Money technology
Kaspersky Internet Security provides additional layers of protection during financial transactions with its award-winning Safe Money technology. Safe Money allows you to open banking or shopping websites in a special, protected mode, verifies that websites are secure and prevents hidden redirects to fake or ‘phishing’ websites.
Blocks malicious and phishing websites attempting to steal personal identification information
With Kaspersky Internet Security your digital identity is safe from even the sneakiest online fraud with the latest cloud-based, proactive and experienced anti-phishing technologies. It will help to secure your personal accounts, communications, digital self, and everything you treat with care about yourself online.
Prevents unauthorised access to your webcam with new Webcam Protection technology
Kaspersky Internet Security introduces new Webcam Protection technology that allows you to block unauthorised access to your webcam and protect your privacy. It will help you to prevent the webcam on the computer in the corner of the room from becoming an open window into your private world for cybercriminals.
Helps to avoid security threats from public Wi-Fi connections with alert notifications and settings recommendations
Kaspersky Internet Security verifies the security of Wi-Fi connections, checks the network for connection vulnerabilities and unauthorised access and notifies you of any potential threats with recommendations for security settings adjustments. In addition, Kaspersky Secure Connection for PC & Mac will encrypt all data you send and receive - to help prevent cybercriminals reading any data they may intercept.
Provides tools to keep your children safe and responsible online
With Kaspersky Internet Security’s Parental Controls, you determine the access to PC itself, applications, games, instant messaging and social networks even when you’re not physically there.
Delivers optimised protection and performance – with no visible effect on your PC
Optimised for maximum PC performance during your active, daily use, Kaspersky Internet Security works behind-the-scenes to check the reputation of all the launched applications, websites, analysing program behaviour, updating its databases, and more to ensure you’re always safe – all without slowing down your PC.
Allows remote security status management
From the Kaspersky Protection Centre web portal, you can easily view the real-time protection statuses, easily manage your licences and activate security on any device, gain access to additional Kaspersky Lab products and services.
Whether your children are using their mobiles or computers to surf, play or socialise, Kaspersky Safe Kids give you powerful ways to help you guide your kids to safety - in the online World... and beyond. You can regulate the use of apps & devices - plus check your child's location and get an alert if they leave the 'safe area' that you can define.
Kaspersky Password Manager makes signing in to websites & online accounts easier, faster & more secure - and there's no need to remember every password. You can have strong, individual passwords for every service and account, but you'll only have to remember a single Master Password, in order to access all your individual passwords. All your passwords are securely stored - ready for access from computer, tablet, phone via the Free My Kaspersky Account.
- Protects your PC, Mac or smartphone against malware and Internet threats with help from Kaspersky Security Network cloud
- Secure your communication whenever you go online - even if you're using public Wi-Fi Kaspersky protects your communications, identity and data, so you can surf, socialise & stream whilst Kaspersky safeguard your privacy
- Secures online banking and shopping activities with award-winning Safe Money technology
- Blocks malicious and phishing websites attempting to steal personal information
- Prevents unauthorised access to your webcam with new Webcam Protection technology
- Helps to avoid security threats from public Wi-Fi connections with alert notifications and settings recommendations
- Provides tools to keep your children safe and responsible online
- Provides free, automatic updates & upgrades to the latest version
- Delivers optimised for protection and performance – with no visible effect on your PC
- Allows remote security status management
System Requirements For all devices
- Internet connection required – for product activation & updates and for access to some features
- Webcam Protection technology only runs on PCs & Mac computers. The feature is available for a range of compatible web-cameras. For the full list of compatible devices, please visit: https://support.kaspersky.com/14108#block1(for PCs) and https://support.kaspersky.com/14248#block1 (for Mac computers)
Windows®-based desktops and laptops
- 1500 MB free space on the hard drive
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 10 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
- Microsoft Windows 101Home / Pro / Enterprise2 3
- Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise3/ 8.1 update2
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic & Premium / Professional / Ultimate — SP1 or higher2
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Windows-based tablets (system with an Intel® processor)
- Microsoft Windows 101Home / Pro / Enterprise2 3
- Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro (64-bit2)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768
Mac desktops and laptops
- 1620 MB free space on the hard drive
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- macOS 10.12 or higher
Android smartphones and tablets 4
- Android™ 4.4 or higher
- Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
iPhone and iPad
- iOS® 11.0 or higher
Please note Kasperky does not support the beta versions/previews of new operating systems. Only final, officially released operating systems are supported by the product.